Tour of the art centre + exhibition "Mucha, Maître de l’Art Nouveau"
|Senior rate (more than 65 years old)||€13,50|
|Youth rate (7-25 years old)||€10|
|Family rate (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7-25 years old)||€43|
|Audioguide of the exhibition||€4,50|
|Guided tour of the exhibition||Exhibition admission + €7|
Tour of the art centre (only when there is no temporary exhibition)
|Family rate (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7-25 years old)||€20|
* Reduced rate for students, unemployed, visitors with a disability card and one accompanying person, Education Pass and City PASS Aix-en-Provence holders.
Free for children under the age of 7, ICOM, ICOMOS and SNELAC Cards-Holders, tour guides and journalists on presentation of valid written proof.
Where can you buy your ticket ?
On our online ticketing
- Tickets sold online act as a pass at the art centre.
- Tickets are valid for one day. During exhibition periods, you will be asked to choose a 15 minutes time slot.
- Please note: tickets purchased online cannot, under any circumstances, be collected from the art centre. They must be printed at home, or presented on your smartphone at the entrance.
- Please note: tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
At the art centre ticket office
From May to September: from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m / from October to April: from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Tickets purchased on-site are only valid on the day on which they have been issued.