Tour of the Hôtel de Caumont + exhibition
From € 7
The tour includes the visit of the temporary exhibition "Max Ernst, Mondes magiques, mondes libérés" and the visit of the mansion, its rooms, its gardens and the film "Cezanne au Pays d'Aix", in French with English subtitles.
Duration: 1hr30mn | Number: min. 15 pupils
Tour of the Hôtel de Caumont
Starting at € 3
The tour of the Art Centre includes :
- the visit of the rooms decorated in the style of the XVIIIth century,
- the visit of the exquisite gardens feature fountains, ponds and intricate "broderie" patterned gardens,
- the film "Cezanne au Pays d'Aix", in French with English subtitles. It describes the artist's career, his passion for Aix-en-Provence, as well as the milestones that marked his life.
Option of self-guided, organised or audioguide tour (prices upon request).
Duration: 1hr Number: min. 15 pupils
A few tips
Organising your visit
- Calendar of visits: all year long, during school periods.
- Children must be supervised at all times during the visit.
- You must book your visit in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information by email or phone at +33 4 42 51 54 50
- Payment methods:cheque, cash, credit card, official payment authorisation.
- Cancellation: please let us know at least 10 days in advance of your visit.
Open everyday, all year round.
From May to September from 10am to 7pm / From October to April from 10am to 6pm.
- Open 7 days a week
- Coach parking nearby
- 1 supervisor for 8 paying children