Tour of the art centre + exhibition "Max Ernst, Mondes magiques, mondes libérés"
|Senior rate (more than 65 years old)||€15|
|Youth rate (7-25 years old)||€10|
|Family rate (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7-25 years old)||€45|
Tour of the art centre (only when there is no temporary exhibition)
|Family rate (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7-25 years old)||€20|
* Reduced rate for students, unemployed, visitors with a disability card and one accompanying person, Education Pass and City PASS Aix-en-Provence holders.
Free for children under the age of 7, ICOM, ICOMOS and SNELAC Cards-Holders, tour guides and journalists on presentation of valid written proof.
Tour of the exhibition on Family Wednesdays
Every Wednesday (except during school holidays) during the exhibition "Max Ernst, Mondes magiques, mondes libérés", young people and families benefit from a preferential rate (discount calculated on your basket).
|Youth rate (7-25 years old)||€7, instead of €10|
|Family rate (for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7-25 years old)||€34, instead of €45|
Where can you buy your ticket ?
On our online ticketing
- Tickets sold online act as a pass at the art centre.
- Tickets are valid for one day. During exhibition periods, you will be asked to choose a 15 minutes time slot.
- Please note: tickets purchased online cannot, under any circumstances, be collected from the art centre. They must be printed at home, or presented on your smartphone at the entrance.
- Please note: tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
At the art centre ticket office
From May to September: from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m / from October to April: from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Tickets purchased on-site are only valid on the day on which they have been issued.